About the Jollof-off

What better way to bring all #socialcare #nhs #healthworkers together to celebrate and support each other than a cooking event competition?

’THE GREAT JOLLOF-OFF’ COMPETITION

Food glorious food! There’s nothing that brings people together like food, said someone somewhere at some point and they were right!

During the last two years, it’s not been easy, but it’s very likely that the one thing that brought people together would have been food - either eating together or talking about it.

In collaboration with Keeping Well South East London (KWSEL), a partnership which has brought together support that is available to all staff delivering health and care services across SEL.

Apply today for your chance to win cash prize, dinner and be crowned the Queen or King of Keeping Well in Southeast London (KWSEL) Jollof-Off.

Showcase your #Jollof here on the link by Monday April 13th. The Live Final will be held at the end of April!

:point_right: Sign up here! :point_left:

2 Likes

If you want to see what it’s all about, watch this amazing video from Roseline Bateren who told us:

“I just love cooking and sharing jollof whenever I have the opportunity to do so, it made a great deal of difference during the pandemic and lockdown”.

3 Likes

Here is some more Jollof sharing from Roseline Bateren!

Can’t wait to see what the judges think :smile:

4 Likes

Roseline Bateren shared with us the steps she takes to create the perfect Jollof sharing experience…

Step 1 - Get the right ingredients

3 Likes

Step 2 - Get a pot to cook the Jollof!

3 Likes

Step 3 - Let everyone see your great Jollof, wherever you are!

3 Likes

Step 4 - Take a break from work, with friends, to really taste and enjoy your wonderful Jollof!

Whatever ever follows that day, will be easier after such great food.

Thank you for sharing, Roseline Bateren!

3 Likes

This video is amazing!! I also found cooking to be really helpful during the pandemic as a way to turn off after very busy days at work.

1 Like