Health Service Discounts

Health Service Discounts is a free service with exclusive discounts, cashback and vouchers for NHS and Healthcare workers.

https://healthservicediscounts.com/

3 Likes

Thanks @Mario

Have you used it much? Be interested to learn what you felt the best offers were

1 Like

Hello Darren,

I have used it a few times. I haven’t actually in the past couple of months, but I know it does have a lot of good discounts and deals. They will also email you with new updates and deals

2 Likes

Nice! Every tool at our disposal in these times is well worth it. Thanks again for sharing

1 Like

Thanks, @Mario! Have you ever tried the Blue Light Card? @Kemi.Ezediuno thought that was great.

The hope is to find something that doesn’t add too much friction.

1 Like

Hello @RDG

Yes, I have used it and found that quite helpful as well as I currently just renewed my membership. I came across this particular one following a conversation with some friends I previously worked with who prefers this one as it is free, and you don’t have to pay for membership.

I think both are beneficial when it comes to discounts, but I found this one less of a hassle for applying for membership.

2 Likes

That’s quite a good start!

That’s also reassuring…will look into it further; thank you :blush:

Thanks for the reply @Mario - part of the challenge of these great discount programs is not just getting registered and learning how they work, but making them habit-forming so you go back and check before you are going to spend.

I thought the look of the site was great - didn’t feel overwhelming either

1 Like