Tax rebates for professional fees/ registration e.g. NMC fees

Hey everyone! Just a reminder for anyone who isn’t aware, you can claim a tax rebate for your NMC registration fees (or other regulators for AHPs etc) and RCN fees.

You can claim for up to 4 years so the money does add up and could be handy in the run up to Xmas! More info about how to do it here Tax relief - The Nursing and Midwifery Council

Hope this is helpful :slight_smile:


Hey @IzzyArday1!

Thanks for this and congratulations on your first community post. Welcome!

Thanks @IzzyArday1!

I would think this is great information for many, and just at the right time! :heart: