Welcome to "Keeping You Well.." event attendees

Welcome A very warm welcome to anyone who attended the “Keeping you well keeps us well” event today.

Let us extend our thanks and gratitude that you’ve taken the time to find out more about what our community can offer and how you can participate.

This is a safe, supportive space to meet people like yourself, get involved in discussions and help us build a thriving community.

We understand you might want to look around for a bit and get a sense of how everything works. When you feel ready to participate, try replying to a topic or comment or, indeed, start one yourself.

There are some great resources to help you get started including this topic on How to write great posts that sparkle!

We’ve got plenty planned. If you like making, sharing and eating great food…definitely stay tuned!

3 Likes

We hope you will want to continue and follow the conversation here, after such an inspirational event.

2 Likes

Hello, it was great to see everyone on the webinar this morning. Please chime in with any questions!

1 Like

It was great being part of this amazing space !

2 Likes

I thought that webinar was awesome. I’m hoping we can get it uploaded somewhere so we can make a link to it?

Richard

1 Like

:star_struck: It will be all the more amazing with people like you in it! Welcome! What kind of discussions and content would you find most helpful here?

Great event and certainly food for thought for those of us who really need to think about the health and wellbeing of our staff and of course ourselves. Looking forward to the cook off too!

2 Likes

It is something I haven’t experienced before and to have a chat forum just for staff is incredible

3 Likes

I am looking forward to the next event, and would like to know when it is ?

1 Like

@MsVanessaV you are most welcome! Yes, the cook off sounds like so much fun. When that happens, we should try to get pictures posted here.

1 Like

I am here to support and learn, from everyone. I find that spiritual, Physical and mental connection is the way to growth, learning and fulfilment. This can come any form. Food, sports, poetry … Michael

1 Like

Cook off sounds great !! Whats your favourite Vanessa ?

1 Like

It was lovely to take part in the forum this morning .
There were some amazing stuff which shared by the speakers which I will definitely take on board .
Thank you so much Dudley and team for creating this space .

2 Likes

Welcome @Pat ! It has been a group effort and a labor of love for sure. We hope for many more fun events in the near future and will try to share more resources and conversations here from today’s speakers. What other sorts of things do you think you might like to see here?

I loved the sunglasses tip too @Therealdeal1! Anything that just lifts your spirits.

Is there anything you can share at this time (links to videos etc) that are similar to what you’ve just spoken about? It would be great to share that.

Richard

Welcome to all of our first-time participants including @Therealdeal1 @MsVanessaV @Mrmindful @Pat. Thanks for joining us and contributing to what we hope will continue to grow to be an amazing space

1 Like

Thank you Richard ! Below is a link to videos that posted on You Tube a few months ago. Enjoy and thank you for the suggestion. :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Therealdeal1

Thanks for sharing @Therealdeal1 too! Really nice to have listened to someone where you find yourself agreeing with everything they said. Apart from the old haircuts… :cold_sweat:

I’m sure this will help many, and I look forward to watching it, too!

Hope you get to relax and have a great evening.

Richard

1 Like