Welcome to the KWSEL community

Congratulations! :confetti_ball:

You have joined a safe space where you can meet others and talk about topics both light-hearted and serious.

Thanks for being an important part of this community.

To get started, spend a little time looking around at the other discussion topics. Jump in and reply where you’ve got something to add. You’ll find we are a welcoming group.

Also, reply to this post with a short introduction. Without revealing personal details, tell us a little about what brought you here, what you’d like to get out of being a part of the community here, and what kinds of resources you’re looking for. We’d like to help!

3 Likes

Hello!

I’ve just joined the Keeping Well team as a Senior PWP and I’m really happy to be a part of this exciting service. Please be patient with me as I learn the ropes :slight_smile:

I’m hoping my previous work experience in hospitals and in the community as a neurological rehabilitation technician (whilst also being deployed during covid to the frontline, looking after people in their homes) has given me an insight into some of the difficulties NHS and social care staff face.

Please feel free to reach out to me as I navigate my way through the new role!

Thanks
Tilly

3 Likes

Hey @tilly.

Welcome to the community and welcome to the team too! Great to have you aboard.

Sounds like you have some great, and very relevant experiences to share. Please do let us know if we can help you get up to speed with the community

1 Like