What people are saying about the Professional Tree of Life Workshops

Here are just a few of the comments from recent workshops:

“it feels like we haven’t had the chance to really reflect on how difficult this time has been, we had to just keep going and try to survive"

“I’m inspired to do this work; to help others because my past experiences have taught me how hard it can be without the right support and one day, we might all need this help”

”This made me feel awake, the most attention I have given to any training I have had”

"This has helped me to reconnect with why I am doing this work and how much I value my team”

“This training is different; it makes you feel good, it’s strange because it about me, where I’ve been and where I want to go my hopes and dreams and that of the team, no official learning outcomes but it makes you feel connected with each other and your work. To feel that dreams are possible even in the storms we can see the gifts that lead to the rainbows”

1 Like

The workshops we have facilitated so far have been such a privilege. :blush:

We are now booking into 2023 so if this wonderful feedback has picqued your interest, contact us if you’d like us to visit your home or organisation! slm-tr.keepingwell.sel@nhs.net

2 Likes

Brilliant news @Ella

Congratulations to all of the facilitators of the workshops @claire @Leila @Helen @Hannah

You are making such a difference! :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like